What’s good people? Merry Christmas! I want to give some of my fans a chance to win some of my favorite things. I have put together 35 Christmas prize packs with Skullcandy Headphones, Gatorade bottles and towels, my Zoom KD III signature shoes and NBA Jam games.
I am going to give one of the packs to the first 20 fans around the country to tweet me photos of themselves holding two thumbs up in front of any of these locations. Each location is limited to a maximum of 3 winners. When you tweet me your photos add the hashtag #KDChristmas and tell me which location you’re at. If you aren’t in one of these cities, no worries because I will have another contest for the final 15 packages.
Here are the hints for the locations. Good luck!
1. This is the home to my favorite NFL team.
2. A statue of the greatest NBA Player of all-time in front of the basketball arena in the Windy City.
3. I played all my home games here as a rookie in the NBA.
4. FEC…the place I played all my college home games.
5. Community Center I worked on my game at as a kid.
6. I just played here last night. Some call it the “Mecca of Basketball” or the “World’s Most Famous Arena”.
7. I played my first All-Star game in this football stadium. Not a fan of the “Cowgirls” that play there though lol.
8. I played my first NBA Playoff game at this stadium against a team in purple and gold.
9. Played here to decide the Big-12 regular season championship, but hurt my ankle in the first half.
10. One of the most famous houses in the world. President #44 lives there.
11. Monument to the King of Rock. My boy Rudy Gay plays in the same city.
12. Top of the steps the used in a famous boxing movie.
13. A Bridge they call Golden but is really colored red.
14. I’ve played a bunch of team USA Showcase games at this arena. Located in “Sin City”.
15. Bell that rang for Liberty.
16. Stadium where they are having the BCS Championship game this year.
17. Home ballpark to my favorite MLB team.
18. Place that works iron to make the best BBQ in my college town.
19. Some people in OKC call this place the Thunderdome.
20. Most famous sign in a city of stars.
21. The house that Larry Bird built. “The Big 3″, Rajon Rondo and my boy Nate Robinson play here.
22. Christmas tree in center Jay-Z named his record label after.
23. Footlocker House of Hoops near the most famous street basketball court in the world.
24. Scored my rookie career high here on the last day of my rookie season.
25. Scored 62 points at this place I hoop outside during the summers.
26. Famous Music museum in the city wherethe Cavs play.
27. Home to CP3 in the city where they say “Who dat?”
28. Arena where my favorite NBA player growing up played his college ball.
29. Famous Needle in city I played my rookie year.
30. They always tell you to “remember” this famous monument in the city Tim Duncan does his thing.
31. Famous haunted hotel in the OKC.
32. Played my first Big 12 game here and dropped 37 points. Near some rocky mountains
33. Played here on MLK day last season. Jeff Green won the game for us with a crazy dunk.
34. Played my first NBA road game here. Also near some rocky mountains.
35. Played a big 12 triple overtime game here.
*Legal Terms and Conditions of Contest.